Thursday, January 10, 2013

A time you weren't so disturbingly old... It was the year 2000. The phone rang at 3am in the morning. I woke and nervously jumped to answer it, worrying it was an emergency. A guy I had never talked to was on the other end and casually said, "Is Jon there?" I responded, "Uh... I'm pretty sure he's asleep?" And he replied, "Can you tell him Jeff called?" Jeff was in NY where it was 6am. He had been up all night partying.That's how I met Jeff.

From "Pizza-Pizza" when you first moved to the bay area, video taping Jon yelling at us to skiing in Tahoe, to all the parties, picnics, weddings and other celebrations over the years, you've been my longest-standing bay area friend, going on 13 years. Damn, we're old. Actually, you'll old. 40? Gross. I don't know if I can even hang out with you any more. I actually shouldn't make these age-related jokes, because I genuinely feel bad for how old you are. Have a great birthday and may you live long enough to shit yourself...

Todd

And now a few photos from the years...


Jeff's Love for Singing

Jeff's Love for Spoons
 Jeff's Love for Food


Jeff's Love of Friends

 Jeff's Love of Dressing Like His Friends

 Jeff's Love of Dressing Like His Friends



No comments:

Post a Comment