Thursday, January 10, 2013

Happy Birthday Old Man!

Happy birthday Jeff! Too many memories to list (but I'll try: Fado's and barmen and NY Jets, Polly Esthers and extremely horrible dancing, West Virginia (Ina....MAAAAARIO), large rats in NYC, nintendo nights, East Lansing (Lee Corso), a dry spell where you decided to not talk to me for a couple years (still hurting over that), vegas, vegas, vegas (seriously, you could have charged that drink at 6am to the room), Tomasso's, vegas, Mexico (extra strong please), Tahoe (hot tubs), frisbee, too many bars to list, too many laughs, a few tears, napkins (that have successfully sketched out the future for the entire human race), and quite a few memories that perhaps best I don't list here). We have seen a lot, and I am looking forward to the more we will see!

Jeff, you have been a good and very important friend to me.  You have always been there when I have needed you and I have always known I can count on you (well except if you are in charge of getting the taxi). There were periods in my life that you were my biggest supporter and always managed to talk some sense into me....I am very grateful for that.

40 years....it’s really not all that bad...in fact it is likely to only get better from here on in!

Happy birthday Jeff!  I hope you have a fantastic birthday.  And thanks for being such a good friend!

Wykes

No comments:

Post a Comment