Monday, January 7, 2013

Charley and I would like to wish you a very happy "40th Birthday"!

Dear Jeff:  

Charley and I would like to wish you a very happy "40th
Birthday"!  I can't believe your 40, where did the years go.  I still
remember the day you were born,  I was so bummed that I missed your
dad's visit telling us of your arrival.  Tom said your dad was so
excited and proud.  And I was so touched to be your Godmother!!!  You
were such an enjoyable godchild!  Do you remember the baby puppet in a
basket I made and gave you at Christmas for a joke!!!  The look on
your face was priceless!  You really didn't know what to say!!!  You
really thought that was your gift,

  So sorry we can't be there to help you celebrate your birthday but
looking forward to celebrating your marriage to Melissa.  And I'll
close with a statement your Uncle Charley always says about a birthday
milestone like 40 (and you know he's always so positive)  "Its all
downhill from here!"  

Love Ya  Diane and Charley

No comments:

Post a Comment